About 250 participants representing more than 100 companies from 20 countries took part in the Conference. Representatives of national banks, security industry and public services demonstrated the latest achievements in the field of production of security products.
Conference presentations were made by:
- Arkady Trachuk, the General Director of Gosznak Russia,
- Alexander Yurov, Director of the Cash Circulation Department of the Bank of Russia,
- Michal Forejt, Director for Operations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, IQ Structures s.r.o. (Czech Republic),
- Yulia Henchoz, Regional Business Manager of a Swiss Company SICPA SA,
- Andrey Smirnov, Head of Holographic Laboratory of JSC RPC Krypten,
- Michel Sochocki, Vice President for sales in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS of the French company Surys,
- Inna Zakharova, Deputy Head of Forensic Expertise Department of Forensic Science Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia and other Security Technologies made reports,
- and others.
Natalia Stasyuk, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Founder of the Russian company IQDEMY Chemicals, made a report to the participants of the conference concerning QUANTUM DOTS INKS. She told about their advantages in comparison with other similar products. These inks can be used to create special labels (watermarks, signatures), markings that track the authenticity of documents (banknotes, passports, plastic cards, strict reporting forms, bills of exchange, shares, etc.), markings with special color codes.
The 7th International Conference on Security Technologies and Solutions Watermark 2017 is awarded with the status one of the most prestigious international business venues for business communications due to visitor’s level and prominent spokespersons.
To know more about QUANTUM DOTS INK, click the link – http://www.iqdemy-chemicals.pro/
To know more about IQDEMY Holding – http://iqdemy.ch/